For over 30 years, Russo's On The Bay and Vetro Restaurant & Lounge have strived for excellence and commitment to customer service. The safety of our staff and guests will continue to be the most important part of every business decision we make.
We would like to remind you that we are here for you every step of the way! We are working tirelessly to adjust our business so we can help you celebrate your big events as planned.
Our staff members are available daily between 10am-6pm and will answer your call/email.
We thank you for your patience and your support again, we look forward to making your celebration unforgettable.
OUR VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
At Russo’s On The Bay, the safety of our staff and guests are the most important. We are committed to following the CDC guidelines to continue to ensure health, cleanliness and safety.
During this crisis, Russo’s On The Bay is successfully and safely maintaining daily operations.
- Face masks/face coverings are to be worn at all times by our team members and clients entering the establishment. If client's do not have a face mask, we will provide one.
- Protective plexi glass shields are installed at the reception and event coordinators workstations
- Employees and clients must maintain social distancing
- Frequent hand washing is encouraged by employees and guests
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for use
- Using the safest disinfectant on the market and 99.9% effective against all-pathogens, bacteria, fungus and mold
- Using safe UV/Ozone light to protect against pathogens and clean our HVAC System
- Using a new antimicrobial detergent that controls harmful bacteria such as odor, mold, E-Coli, MRSA, STAPH up to 99.9%
- Daily employee health checks
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU, AS YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US.
To our fellow front liners, you've exceeded our expectations and have gone above and beyond for our community in the fight against COVID-19. We want to take this time to "thank you". For all new 2021 wedding and social parties, we are offering you 10% off your booking. Contact us today for more information.
We understand during these unprecedented times, everything is very unpredictable. For this, we’ve implanted our new “book with confidence” policy. All deposit money paid to Russo’s On The Bay under a contract is guaranteed to be returned to you, if Russo’s On The Bay and/or Vetro Restaurant & Lounge is closed for business because of a voluntary or involuntary bankruptcy filing brought by or against Russo’s prior to your event.
COVID-19 LIABILITY STATEMENT
Russo’s On The Bay and Vetro Restaurant & Lounge are absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their visit. By visiting Russo’s On The Bay and/or Vetro Restaurant & Lounge, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We will take all measures necessary to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and Russo’s On The Bay and Vetro Restaurant & Lounge.